Alhamdulillah, Allah gives me strength to face the hardness of each day in my life. Praise to Allah s.w.t for keeping me alive in well being... for the iman in this heart.. for the life that I borrow from Him. Hopefully my heart is sincere in doing my ibadah.. I don't want to die now.. surely I'm scared of death. Not because i love this world.. -nauzubillahiminzalik from Wahan- I'm scared because I still seeking iman. This heart is always wavering tremendously whenever I encounter attack from my mind. it ceaselessly asking lots of questions.. is there's God?? is islam is the right path? prove it!! Prove it!!.. headache it makes me... I even questioning about qadar and qada'.. from what i learn from my teacher i can't accept it... " the destiny can be change by doa".. never agree.. why?? because i already learn that Allah is All knowing.. He knows whatever thing that happen in the past in the present and in the future.. if Doa can change the future that mean Allah has limited knowledge... No He cannot, or He is not God ( in my heart God hold the highest degree .. he cannot be bound by time or place.. He has no restriction.. the ultimate Law.... the All-knowing, no one is similar to Him and vice versa), for several years I think about this and nearly astray from the right path.. read quite several articles concerning this matter.. about jabariah, qadariah.... the hadiths.. more i read more troublesome my mind.. Alhamdulillah, Allah gave shed me some Nur, I dont know whether I'm truely right or not.. from what i understand.. when Allah created us.. He already know everything about us.. so surely destiny is already there.. it cant be change for Allah knowledge is unchangeable... when He created us He know the measure of our heart.. everything just happen as he planned no change.. the choices that we make is the only thing that we possesses.. all the choices already being made at the time of our creation.. the doa for asking to change the fate itself is fate... not that Allah is being injustice.. He already mentioned that He will not tyrant human, he is merciful.. it isn't enough to think why Allah do that and do that, because our mind capacity is very low.. incomparable to Allah's.. so, what I need just now is to trust Allah.. For Allah love who trust in Him.. Wallaua'lam.. Allah knows better... may Allah bring me closer to Him
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment