BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

expanding the brain like universe

to expand the capacity of my mind I gravely need to read a lot. thus, it is important to apply selective reading and other method of reading. why I choose reading to expand my mind?? because it is the only effective way to let my mind see the external world more clearly.Replacing assumptions that projected in my mind as a result of environment around me, that some how, frequently the against the truth. With better understanding of this world around  me, i can interact with in in a more proactive way.In a way which, preventive is the core principle rather that to cure problems.

basically, what i have in mind is to read only the basics of all knowledge.Heeheehe. Quite hard is'nt?? But that the only solution to understand this world in a better perception.I have to see everything in various scopes of knowledge.Thus, in my theory, if we see in various scope of knowledge the decision that I will make will satisfy all the knowledge.At least near it.

selective reading , how to do it?hmm. now i just choose scholar for my reading material.For this instance, i just focus on islam first,]. Because the basic of all knowledge lies in the relation with Allah. Other than that, I'm sure basics are of tremendous importance.so, i have to start with basics!!!

0 comments: